Khamis, 21 Oktober 2010

I'm not okey... but i'll be better soon




Just like a sorrow day for me it is today.. It seem that I forget about how crying feels about when you hurt. Last night I thought too much when chitchat with my dearest friend. The tears just coming wihtout I forced it. It just came out and I feel hot water running on my cheeks. Tears come out all of sudden. I don't feel that I'm too sad but maybe more on feeling guilty to everyone.

Frankly I'm telling you that I feel sorry for others because draging them in this stupid situation which come from my stupidness. Gosh.. I shouldn't bear all that I thought in my heart. Then.. now I'm hurt sooo much!

Now.. I should let it go!!! Forgive yes, and forget not should not come into my mind because there is no point to hate and avoiding anyone! It's just a coward to avoid from the problem. Just face it through!!! Think what the Prophet Muhammad did. He did more... more than I do. Accept whatever the people around him said, act and treat him. Thus, what I get just a piece of what He gone through.

Bear in mind that you should stop hoping them because when you still hoping them, you will hurt. Just think and hope of Allah the Mighty and will give what ever you want. Just be patient... the time will come!! Keep giving more than you hope people giving you. Never forget that the worse thing is,not grateful what GOD had given to you. Start to lean to give and praise GOD more!!! The way is there!!!

INSIDE YOUR HEART

p/s: dear heart please listen

Tiada ulasan:

Permulaan perjalanan seorang pelajar ijazah sarjana

Alhamdulillah, Allah masih memberikan peluang untuk jari-jemari ini untuk memberi manfaat kepada pembaca sekalian. Harini, penulis akan menc...